When strange coincidences occur

Barcon said:
Didn't want to go to work today (wanted to watch the football). At 9:00 a.m the power went out and I was told it would be off until at least 12:00 p.m. No power, no tools. At home now watching the Football.

Thats not vcoincidence, thats sabotage my friend :)

leedela said:
Me and the mrs went to a funeral last month,a guy i knocked around with for a bit died.A few days later my mrs takes the dog for a walk on its routine route,the dog stops and wants to go in another direction,the mrs lets the dog lead her and the dog takes her to my dead mates house and sits on his lawn and wont move shes a strong english bull terrier!?The wierd thing is my mate never met the dog never even knew i had one!
wow! sorry for your loss mate...thats a crazy story

des hardi said:
leedela said:
Me and the mrs went to a funeral last month,a guy i knocked around with for a bit died.A few days later my mrs takes the dog for a walk on its routine route,the dog stops and wants to go in another direction,the mrs lets the dog lead her and the dog takes her to my dead mates house and sits on his lawn and wont move shes a strong english bull terrier!?The wierd thing is my mate never met the dog never even knew i had one!
wow! sorry for your loss mate...thats a crazy story

that is bizarre,was he buried in the garden?

A close friend of mine had twins 7 years ago, boy and a girl, and unfortunately the boy died when he was only 3 months old. Shortly after he died she notice that when she thought of him, she would see a ladybird close by. One day in winter when they were at church and she was thinking of him and sure enough, there was a ladybird on the pew.

uncanny, as I was reading this thread, out of nowhere the thought entered my head that I had never known anyone called ludford!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.