When the moon

mancitygaz said:
When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie that's Aguero.

Thank you Carlos and goodbye, this lad is better.

Can't really say he is better than Tevez mate. We are gunna miss Tevez not just his goals but his work rate to come deep and collect the ball. Sergio Aguero if he joins is gunna have to try fill a big hole Carlos is leaving :( I have faith in the lad but we can't expect him to just score for the fun of it from the off. It took Tevez awhile to get the feel for the prem just hope Aguero picks it up fast :)

citytill1die84 said:
mancitygaz said:
When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie that's Aguero.

Thank you Carlos and goodbye, this lad is better.

Can't really say he is better than Tevez mate. We are gunna miss Tevez not just his goals but his work rate to come deep and collect the ball. Sergio Aguero if he joins is gunna have to try fill a big hole Carlos is leaving :( I have faith in the lad but we can't expect him to just score for the fun of it from the off. It took Tevez awhile to get the feel for the prem just hope Aguero picks it up fast :)
I love Carlos and thank him for his efforts but he wants to go.

I think he is the best player I have witnessed in 35 or so years.

So I say goodbye with a heavy heart and wish him the best

Hopefully it's welcome Kun. I have been told that this was sorted before the Copa but I know fuck all tbh.

phuzion said:
His goal game ratio is better? Forget about Tevez's past, he has 43 goals in 63 games for us. Aguero has 74 goals in 175 games which is a worse strike rate in a FAR inferior overall league.
Carlos is PL proven and give us 100% week in week out regardless of what drivel the media are printing.

But who wants to wear the shirt more? If Tevez wants to go, I say let him. He's only going to be a mither (e.g. in the press all the time, possibly in the dressing room?). Don't get me wrong he is a world class striker and he is amazing for us, but I can't see him being a team player, and to be frank, I'd rather have someone who's a good/on the brink of world class player whos going to want to play for us and do what the boss says, than a world class player who wants to be somewhere else and doesn't want to play with the players along side him (e.g. greedy bastard at times). Either way it's win win with Tevez, but if we're looking towards the future I say adios Carlos, I've loved you at City, I wish it could have worked out for many more years.

He's not better than Tevez , In fact i can't think of a better centre forward than Tevez

p.s Ronaldo and Messi - different positions

I don't think some people will know how much tevez will be missed until he is gone. When he plays I always had that feeling he would score in every game no matter how poorly the team was playing. Very few players are like that, some good strikers out there that will play well when the team plays well, very very few that will take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen.

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I don't think some people will know how much tevez will be missed until he is gone. When he plays I always had that feeling he would score in every game no matter how poorly the team was playing. Very few players are like that, some good strikers out there that will play well when the team plays well, very very few that will take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen.

If the number of goals that Tevez scored is replaced, the player will not be missed. Carlos was more single-minded than anyone I have seen for a long time in his attempts to win the Golden Boot. All of our eggs, at times, seemed to be in his basket. Get a different player who can score 70 or 80% of his goals, plus a few more from Dzeko, Silva, Johnson et al, win the matches, gather the points and Carlos Tevez will be a distant dream.

What will be missed is the high-octane, high-energy levels with which he infused each game. He also put the fear of holy shit into defenders. I'll miss those things.

I used to buy Aguero on champ man as my first purchase, and used to win the league 10 times in a row on that! Hope he signs, been excited about that since I first heard about it.

phuzion said:
How can you say hes better than Tevez? Carlos has been outstanding these last two seasons and I'd love to keep him.

He's an utter twat and thinks he's bigger than the club, which he isn't. I cannot stand the bastard and he doesn't deserve to be thanked, ffs . He got paid £200K a week to score those goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.