When the moon

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I don't think some people will know how much tevez will be missed until he is gone. When he plays I always had that feeling he would score in every game no matter how poorly the team was playing. Very few players are like that, some good strikers out there that will play well when the team plays well, very very few that will take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen.

If the number of goals that Tevez scored is replaced, the player will not be missed. Carlos was more single-minded than anyone I have seen for a long time in his attempts to win the Golden Boot. All of our eggs, at times, seemed to be in his basket. Get a different player who can score 70 or 80% of his goals, plus a few more from Dzeko, Silva, Johnson et al, win the matches, gather the points and Carlos Tevez will be a distant dream.

What will be missed is the high-octane, high-energy levels with which he infused each game. He also put the fear of holy shit into defenders. I'll miss those things.

Completely agree. The play will no longer be centralised through one selfish yet genius player and hopefully goals will be spread out across the team. We will still rely on a striker or two to get most of the goals, the 80% you mention, but as I believe the team will chip in more the loss of one extremely good goalscorer should be redundant.

SilvaLining said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I don't think some people will know how much tevez will be missed until he is gone. When he plays I always had that feeling he would score in every game no matter how poorly the team was playing. Very few players are like that, some good strikers out there that will play well when the team plays well, very very few that will take the game by the scruff of the neck and make something happen.

If the number of goals that Tevez scored is replaced, the player will not be missed. Carlos was more single-minded than anyone I have seen for a long time in his attempts to win the Golden Boot. All of our eggs, at times, seemed to be in his basket. Get a different player who can score 70 or 80% of his goals, plus a few more from Dzeko, Silva, Johnson et al, win the matches, gather the points and Carlos Tevez will be a distant dream.

What will be missed is the high-octane, high-energy levels with which he infused each game. He also put the fear of holy shit into defenders. I'll miss those things.

Completely agree. The play will no longer be centralised through one selfish yet genius player and hopefully goals will be spread out across the team. We will still rely on a striker or two to get most of the goals, the 80% you mention, but as I believe the team will chip in more the loss of one extremely good goalscorer should be redundant.

Ai to this, I for one will certainly miss him, no one can doubt his performances for us since he joined. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be where we are now, the highest scorer in the league for the past 2 seasons. Yeah he fucked his own life over by playing away and didn't bother learning english in his 5 years here. But we are here now partly due to him. Good luck to him and I will remember him for helping us on our way to world dominance ;)

Replace him with Aguero, who I bet will have less work ethic, and when his time to leave comes, he will be alot more selfish and inconsiderate to our club.

Parksidecity said:
He's not better than Tevez , In fact i can't think of a better centre forward than Tevez

p.s Ronaldo and Messi - different positions

i agree 100% about tevez, there is no better striker in the world at the moment. hopefully the rest of the team step up and start scoring goals when tevez leaves. i would love aguero and nasri next season, they will fill the gap left by tevez and then some.

thanks carlos good luck, now fuck off

When the moon,s in the sky and its blue and its high its AGUERO
When the ball its the net and you havn,t a debt its AGUERO

phuzion said:
His goal game ratio is better? Forget about Tevez's past, he has 43 goals in 63 games for us. Aguero has 74 goals in 175 games which is a worse strike rate in a FAR inferior overall league.
Carlos is PL proven and give us 100% week in week out regardless of what drivel the media are printing.
Totally agree mate. Good post

If he comes, and he is anywhere near as good as Tevez has been, that will do for me.

dont think we will ever replace carlos, with anyone to get his goals tally, but can bring in someone who can score and create and spread the goals around with edin and balo , aguero will do for me
remember 1968 4 forwards all in double figures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.