When the rags whine about the penalty....give em this !

one of the worst penalty decisions of all time. watch keane's reaction. even he thought city had been awarded a free kick at first. this goes beyond incompetence. wilkie made a bent decision end of.

rassclot said:
one of the worst penalty decisions of all time. watch keane's reaction. even he thought city had been awarded a free kick at first. this goes beyond incompetence. wilkie made a bent decision end of.
i remember this well at the other end quinny was held down at least 3 times no pen what a bent game -anyone got any pictures showing that -long shot I know

I remember it well, it was after that decision that I made a conscious decision to stop going to the swamp. I went back there two seasons ago for the first time in 12 years.

I also remember in that game Roslers goal when he chipped Schmeichel, great goal.

I remember this well sat with my brother and 2 rag mats in their main stand.Whistle went everyone thought it was free kick for us for backing in.
Pen given our kid jumpsup "what the F**k was that for"
Gimps behind shout he was holding
To which our kid turned round and shouted "what was he holding his F**kin breath"
Few more verbals stewards over sit down or get out ,....he sat down

I have been using that all week. I just said to em remember Michael Frontzeck. I might as well have speaking Greek. Not one of them knew what I was talking about.

Wilkie was bent that day

I sooooo don't care whether it was a dodgy penalty or not. And if the ref had chopped Rooney's head off and spat down his torso and the rags lost as a result, I would laugh like a drain. An unjust penalty isn't a problem until it is an unjust rag penalty.

I've seen Wilkie asked about this a few times, and he maintains that he warned Frontzeck several times about holding his opponent at corners. When Frontzeck took no notice, and did it again, the pen was given. It was a shocking penalty, because firstly, if you give a pen for that, then you give a pen several times every game, but if he was specifically warned, you have to blame Frontzeck too...

What about the penalty we were awarded once when Niall Quinn had his shorts pulled in a minor way? Can't remember exactly when or where that was (I know it was away as I was there, just cant remember whrere. Possibly Arsenal or Villa) That was a pretty tame pen too.

or show them this
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8dOjeVC80" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8dOjeVC80</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.