When was the last time you......

to tell the truth pal....not for a while now. And I reckon that is because they now know our owners are THE REAL DEAL and not some money throwing syndicate looking for a big payday to sponge out the club

They can see what is and has materialised at our club, in terms of those employed, player signings, academy development and young payers signed, stadium improvement and fan appreciation - we are the envy of most fans and most media

CTID

With all the capital works completed, with emirati sponsorship lowering as a %, with the new TV deal, with the academy a year or two off bringing a lot of very good players through, with us now breaking even and with zero debt I have asked people who mention this what they would expect to happen.

What follows is Usually errrr , no debt? You must have? Break even ? I thought you were losing 100m? Ummm errrr you're just buying it ..... Followed by a depressed sigh and slinking off.

If the sheikh were to get bored we would just be bought out either by the actual sovereign wealth fund of Abu Dhabi or possibly by Dubai. Nothing much would change, the horse has bolted

With 6,000 homes in the planning stage, by the owners, at south end of the stadium, I would think they will be around for a very long time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.