When we next don’t win the league?

Fuck that. I want us to make the Scottish and German leagues look fiercely competitive. I want us to utterly dominate and win the quadruple every year for as long as possible.

Fuck the scousers, chavs, cockneys and rags and every other **** who supports them or believes all the ‘City bingo’ media bollocks. Fuck them all and may they all lose interest in the game as we smash every team by four or five every week and never stop winning.

Obviously that’s unrealistic but that should be our aim, and if we get close then we’ll have had a good season.

Fuck that. I want us to make the Scottish and German leagues look fiercely competitive. I want us to utterly dominate and win the quadruple every year for as long as possible.

Fuck the scousers, chavs, cockneys and rags and every other **** who supports them or believes all the ‘City bingo’ media bollocks. Fuck them all and may they all lose interest in the game as we smash every team by four or five every week and never stop winning.

Obviously that’s unrealistic but that should be our aim, and if we get close then we’ll have had a good season.
Doffs cap,a like just wasn't enough top post.

I thought it was widely accepted that Ten Hag is going to lead the rags to four trophies every season?

The current standard of football in England will die on it's arse within three seasons after Pep leaves.
No way Ten Hag has come to manage at the swamp, he's just marking time. He'll gets his family settled in Alderley Edge ready to take over when Pep leaves.

Hmmmm spurs maybe but Arsenal forget it,tapped up Arteta and signed that letter fuck them no problem with any other teams winning it apart from the rags or red scousers ..

Which is no bad thing eventually as we don’t want to come a league like Germany or Scotland which clubs in order (5) would you be ok wining it?

1. Chelsea
2. West Ham
3. Newcastle
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Would have no problem any of those taking it off us in the next few years. Not next season though!
We should never wish good fortune on any of the “Hateful 9”. That includes the following clubs.

Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs and Wolves

What?

We have a long way to go to catch the rags/scousers trophy count.

No let up. Win it then win it again and again.

Although to answer the question, I would be ok if Chelsea or Newcastle managed to win. As both won’t get any acknowledgement anyway. It will be an interesting read especially Newcastle.
CFC will get the same press as we get but Newcastle would be the new Leicester, despite the influx of cash, and the RDAHMeedya have a bit of a love-in with Eddie!

Anyway, I am fully prepared when we don't win the league next, as I was throughout the Fifties, the Sixties (bar '68!), the Seventies, the Eighties, the Nineties and the Noughties. Great prep for not winning a title!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.