When we were crap....your favourite matches

My brother got married that day so couldn’t go! On the video you can hear the muffled sound of a transistor radio during the vows and my mum telling me to switch it off !!!
This IS your brother! At least both being blues will last a lifetime. More than can be said about the marriage!!!

Millwall at home down to 10 after about 15 minutes and went on to win 1 nil and Pearce missed a penalty too !
Just remember it for the whole ground including the main stand singing " no one likes you coz your shit " really really loud.

Aston Villa Away 2-1 the win ending that 50 odd games without an away win in the top flight (I think Peter Raid scored the winner)Villa had started the game top of the table

I was there, 1st April 1990, the day the Strangeways riots started. Boiling hot day. When Reid scores the winner I lost my programme and King of the Kippax fanzine in the melly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.