When we were sh*t.

article-2245180-0019DC8300000258-648_634x458.jpg

What do you mean what? In the 80's when City were shit I was a Liverpool fan.
Then when they became shit I supported Chelsea (early 2000's) and became a City fan April 2011 a month before our great cup final win v Stoke.
If we lose today I am going back to supporting Liverpool. Still got my scarf and bobble hat.... YNWA
Your not the only glory hunter mate. I've heard that @Bill has recently bought 65 candles - presumably an attempt to gain instant credibility on the kop.

Why the hate for Franny and not For that twat Swales?
I think it's more hurt with Frannie.

Adored as a player then fucks up royally taking over the club. He came in with good intentions that sadly went to shit.

Alan Fucking Ball!

Why the hate for Franny and not For that twat Swales?
He used his power and legendary status to get rid of Swales , he lied to the fans about the amount of finances he would have available post takeover.

He is a slime ball , a man not to be trusted, and a man that you never turn your back on.

But he was without doubt a great footballer.

I think it's more hurt with Frannie.

Adored as a player then fucks up royally taking over the club. He came in with good intentions that sadly went to shit.

Alan Fucking Ball!
You are probably right but the two should be separate. The thing with Swales was nobody could see the fucker going so we would have got behind anybody, just happened to be Franny.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.