When we were sh*t.

Is Bert Trautmann's legacy tainted due to fighting for the Nazis or saying he wanted us to lose to Stoke in the cup final?

Franny was trying to help and he had a go. Plenty of other fuckers to have a go at.
As someone has already said....

ALAN BALL,

He used his power and legendary status to get rid of Swales , he lied to the fans about the amount of finances he would have available post takeover.

He is a slime ball , a man not to be trusted, and a man that you never turn your back on.

But he was without doubt a great footballer.
I for one is glad he got rid of Swales.

Couldn't make York away as tickets sold out, we took 25000 fans apparently, but did go Stockport away in 2008, think that was my lowest ebb.. so getting beat by Wolves when down to 10 men after 12 minutes.. Reality check please, we are becoming more like the rags I used to despise, God given right to win every game.
Loud and proud at the game later.

You are probably right but the two should be separate. The thing with Swales was nobody could see the fucker going so we would have got behind anybody, just happened to be Franny.
Theres an hilarious twatter parody of Swales.

Met Peter a few times.

Lovely fella who loved City too much that he didn't know when time was up.
Never met him myself but will take this opinion from personal acquaintance over the abuse that folk who didn't know him give him. Never thought City fans would come on here and abuse others - oh, hang on ...

What do you mean what? In the 80's when City were shit I was a Liverpool fan.
Then when they became shit I supported Chelsea (early 2000's) and became a City fan April 2011 a month before our great cup final win v Stoke.
If we lose today I am going back to supporting Liverpool. Still got my scarf and bobble hat.... YNWA
Trouble with this is it's true for some people, and not just in Singapore (or Boston.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.