WHEN we win the league......

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported
Manchester city
WHEN we win the league, who should become our priority player targets?? we so obviously lack width & pace, so garreth bale maybe??

burnley blue mcfc said:
WHEN we win the league, who should become our priority player targets?? we so obviously lack width & pace, so garreth bale maybe??

Not for 150 million though!!

Sell Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez. bring in Cavani, Lavezzi and Van Persie. pace, power and finishing ability all covered there.

Bluemooner33 said:
Sell Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez. bring in Cavani, Lavezzi and Van Persie. pace, power and finishing ability all covered there.

Balotelli?? What on earth? He is the best young striker out there at the moment. Its best we keep him for another 2 years at least. He can definitely be our eric cantona. Even now I have orgasms whenever I see his first goal at Old trafford. Pure beauty.

IF we win the league, how can some of us become so arrogant?

Bluemooner33 said:

Bit over the top this isn't it.

burnley blue mcfc said:

If there's any truth in them wanting £150m then they can get fu....

ban-mcfc said:
IF we win the league, how can some of us become so arrogant?
Pisses me off, all these 'when we win this' shit, they'll look stupid if it backfires. I'm all for optimism but its just cocky and arrogant, which are not good traits for football fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.