When will we score 7 goals AWAY from home again.

The team for both matches was:

Mulhearn
Book
Pardoe
Doyle
Heslop
Oakes
Lee
Bell
Summerbee
Young
Coleman

The names still roll off the tongue!

(Can't remember what I had for my tea last night,though)
That looks like a all english team? when was the last time that happened.

I was at Elm park that night, hitched hiked it down there and jumped on a supporters coach back to Manchester after the game. I even tried to get on the team coach but the politely told me no.
At the final whistle they announced over the tannoy it was the best performance they have ever seen at Elm Park.

I was at Elm park that night, hitched hiked it down there and jumped on a supporters coach back to Manchester after the game. I even tried to get on the team coach but the politely told me no.
At the final whistle they announced over the tannoy it was the best performance they have ever seen at Elm Park.
I went to that match. I somehow skived off work. I had just passed my driving test and drove there in my beat-up Ford Anglia.

I was sat on a wall at the back behind one of the goals beside a guy from Newbury who soon decided that he was going to follow Swindon exclusively rather than Reading.

“I’m going to Swindon next week” he said in his Berkshire twang and promptly cheered all the remaining City goals.

That looks like a all english team? when was the last time that happened.
We have gone off subject but if you want to know the last team to win the fa cup with a English 11 it was West ham 1975 v Fulham,Fulham had 10 English players in the team that day Jimmy Conway being the odd one out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.