When you know you are being a D**k

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like this lovely

Take wanking with both hands

Thanks Karen, I know you’ve been affected and we all have. One of my besties is a dipper and I really wanted to text him tonight but know he’s stressed so I left it. It could’ve escalated very quickly haha

I’ve been at my best during lockdown. Perhaps not on here, but in general terms,in the ‘real world’ I’ve been in a good mood for 90% of it - and if I’m in a good mood I’m nice and considerate to others.

So, not an issue for me, but I’m know I’m lucky to be able to say that. For others, it’s taken a terrible toll on their mental health.

For me, however, it’s been incredible. One of the best experiences of my life. despite all the attendant human misery.

I’m like this a lot inside, feeling like I could snap over minor things without actually showing it. I find listening to heavy music calms my anger generally to a degree although you can’t do it on the spur of the moment if you’re out and about and some **** annoys you.

The last month, I don’t know whether it’s been frustration of the situation with covid, not being able to see friends or family ( I live abroad and can’t feasibly pop home to see loved ones and friends ) but I’ve just become a bit of a kn*b!

I have low patience and get annoyed about things I shouldn’t, I am pretty good at bottling things up and am rational enough to know when I am out of order. But, I’m not normally this way. Anyone else been like this lately?
I'm always a bit of a nob. I look around me and can't understand why most people really are imbeciles and so I start getting edgey with them. You get used to it after a while fella

Thanks Karen, I know you’ve been affected and we all have. One of my besties is a dipper and I really wanted to text him tonight but know he’s stressed so I left it. It could’ve escalated very quickly haha
I am always around late if you want to message me,it is important to talk if you can't at home

I have been a lot less of a dick since lockdown, I am putting that down to not having to see people I don't want to and no opportunity to get wankered for 10 hrs.

Thelife of a hermit is quite refreshing

I have been a lot less of a dick since lockdown, I am putting that down to not having to see people I don't want to and no opportunity to get wankered for 10 hrs.

Thelife of a hermit is quite refreshing
Being a hermit is normal for me and I have liked it for years but you do get comfortable in a bubble especially if you on your own,you get out of the habit of being around people ,I have found it really annoying that after breaking out for three trips to games with two others now cancelled that I am back in it again,especially now I am totally on my own,i am very interested in how society will be after covid,if there is an after,society has got to have changed,for better or worse is the unknown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.