Where are the mods?

shadygiz said:
yeah it was ric...at the request of scorer by the looks if it....i have removed it again and pm'd ric to let him know

could have been worse...it could have been deleted and all post counts lost if deemed defamatory

OK....

(scuttles off to bed pronto).

shadygiz said:
yeah it was ric...at the request of scorer by the looks if it....i have removed it again and pm'd ric to let him know

could have been worse...it could have been deleted and all post counts lost if deemed deflamatory

Defamatory? It's SPITE that directed this. That's why it wasn't funny. Defamatory? I'm not even a Hughes fan and I want to vomit. Is this how low it's now gone? FFS, some of you need to take a step back and get a clue. This forum is read all over the world. This isn't just a Mancunian clique forum you know. I suppose the next step in de-humanizing Hughes and makeing him seem worse than he is (irrational...the point of the thrread btw) is to suggest his kids are involved in some Brazilian child sex-ring and Elano wanted too big a cut? FFS. Have you all lost your minds? Can't you see this for what it is?

I'm no Scorer fan but it was clearly intended as a joke. I don't actually think he was suggesting anything about Hughes' wife. I can understand why people wouldn't understand that it was a joke - it just wasn't funny! But come on... who's being harmed?

Brucie Bonus said:
It's one thing to slag Hughes off because he is football clueless. It's another thing to use his family as a foil. We're talking about banning folks because they are rags or wums? No rag or wum has suggested anything as base and with such MALICIOUS intent as this.

But his, well, it's just a laugh? Those of you who LOLed are on my fucking list now.

It was a joke FFS! Admittedly it wasn't very funny, but a joke nonetheless. Are you shagging Hughe's wife or something?

shadygiz said:
Wooderbeen said:
But come on... who's being harmed?

the reputation of this site and the city fans???
I'm a Mark Hughes fan and am continuously sticking up for him on this site and I honestly don't think I (as a City fan) would be harmed by what blatantly comes down to a crap joke!

i didnt remove it because it was a crap joke tbf...i moved it because it was a little too close to the bone for a fair few posters

however, on reflection, the biggest complaint at the moment is about shite posts and drivel on the main forum, so i guess it also fell into that category

Well for the record, Ric himself has okay'd it, so I'm not sure it was taken off again. As I said, it was a crap joke and the forum probably is better off for not having it, but come on... aren't we taking things a touch too far when we have to delete stuff like that? Just let it fizzle out...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=97954" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... =1&t=97954</a>

My god, it's a pattern of conduct, a continuing transaction, it s a fucking RICO! You lot are out of your minds. It's no wonder is it that more and more blokes have had enough of posting on here (or are so far up each others arse giving the reach around you haven't noticed?).

You are actually defedning this as a joke? Do you even know what a "joke" is? There was nothing about this that could possibly be classified as "humour".

Fine, I've now got my own banned list, PLEASE put me on yours, all of you.

Oh yeah: threads vanish because some bloke in red might be gay...oh, THATS not funny, but this stands because it...IS? Er, for it to be "funny" there has to be some element of truth to it, however distorted that truth might be (do any of you have a clue about what humour really is? NO). So the fag rag thread gets pulled, but this one stands?

end.

mammutly said:
Brucie Bonus said:
It's one thing to slag Hughes off because he is football clueless. It's another thing to use his family as a foil. We're talking about banning folks because they are rags or wums? No rag or wum has suggested anything as base and with such MALICIOUS intent as this.

But his, well, it's just a laugh? Those of you who LOLed are on my fucking list now.

It was a joke FFS! Admittedly it wasn't very funny, but a joke nonetheless. Are you shagging Hughe's wife or something?

Maybe he's shaggin' Scorers wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.