where can i download free music ? is torrents the way to go?

As an alternative to downloading, why not try spotify.com - it works like a radio station, just build up your own playlists and play whenever you like. They have a huge library of artists and albums. You cannot download then though!

NeilYoungsMilkFloat said:
As an alternative to downloading, why not try spotify.com - it works like a radio station, just build up your own playlists and play whenever you like. They have a huge library of artists and albums. You cannot download then though!

Yeah spotify is the new black.
I use rapidfind.org and my rapidshare account, about 3 quid a month for topspeed dl's

Just make sure you have a virus program running if you download from torrent sites or limewire.
I use Deezer for my mp3's all free

defo Mininova for all music
I was just sat there after the City game today andf thought (dont no why) I havnt heard terence trent darby for years. put his name in and started to download then I thought about Gabrielle and put two of her albums on and within 20 mins tops I had all three albums both on computor and on my ipod for free
I do alot of films the same and have recently sussed how to do my own games for the Wii. Ive got 28 games now after 9 days
not bad is it
please though stay well clear of bearshare and limewire unless you want a virus free for all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.