where can I watch the dippers game in Florida?

Chris in London

Off to Florida next week so I will miss the first home games of the season.

Any blues know of any bars where I can watch the game in the Kissimee area?

Or any US based blues know if the game will be on Fox or some other US channel?

I suspect I am going to be unlucky finding anywhere that will show the game in Romania, but any blues with any info would be much appreciated.

There is a bar on the 192 that shows games (or at least it did up to last year).

Sorry can't remember name of it but if you are in a car you'll easily find it. If you were driving away from Disney going East towards Kissimmee it's on your right hand side, nearer to the Walmart than the Disney end. Set back off the main road with a service road in front of it but you can see the sign for live games from the 192. They don't always have them on live though, some times a few hours delay for some reason (but you can always switch your phone off and pretend).

Chris in London said:
Off to Florida next week so I will miss the first home games of the season.

Any blues know of any bars where I can watch the game in the Kissimee area?

Or any US based blues know if the game will be on Fox or some other US channel?

I suspect I am going to be unlucky finding anywhere that will show the game in Romania, but any blues with any info would be much appreciated.

Your in luck. The Monday Night game will be on ESPN2 which is on just about every cable or satellite system if your renting a house or staying at a hotel.. they all should have ESPN2 its on about 3PM EST

there's a pub in florida called the cricketers, its in that massive mall that no one every goes in the brand new one .. i dont know where abouts exactly it is . but thats the one i always go in when im in florida

MCFCJAY said:
there's a pub in florida called the cricketers, its in that massive mall that no one every goes in the brand new one .. i dont know where abouts exactly it is . but thats the one i always go in when im in florida

The Cricketers is on international drive. Great pub, i watched City in there a few years ago.

Thanks, Blues.

Let's hope I'll be watching Balotelli score a brace on his debut as we spank the dippers 3-0

The Cricketers is on International Drive located at Festival Bay Mall, The owner Phil Coppen is a top bloke despite being a Chelski fan!! Good food too!! Basically you can watch this game anywhere as another poster mentioned it's on ESPN 2...Enjoy ya trip it's hot out here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.