Where do the majority of city fans come from?

I'm from Saundersfoot in South Wales. Moved down from Stockport when I was 9 - I'm now 34. I only get to around 2 games a year unfortunately!
Would like to join the away boys against Swansea this season if possible as only 45 mins from me. Anyone know how easy it would be to get a ticket??

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I was just wondering whether or not the majority of our fan base is in manchester (i hope it is).

So could you just write your city down please and after a couple of days i will put up a list of each city that has been mentioned and how many blues are from there.

Thank you

Ok first things first, i'm from Manchester.

Newcastle :), Dads from Manchester and has made sure that i follow the right team! glad he did, im City through and through!

CTID

ob said:
theonlyd said:
Funnily enough my 9 year old (who is blue) was telling me last night that their teacher (rag) asked all the kids who they support. Mainly Arse or Chelsea with some Palace but suddenly 5 blues and NO rags. My lad was certainly the only blue there this time last year.

Of course you have to bear in mind that it's a pretty cosmopolitan south London primary school and most of the kids are foreign or have foreign parents, my boy is half Venezuelan himself, so local loyalties don't really apply all that much.

Where you at mate, I'm not far from Palace in Wallington, between Croydon and Sutton

Know wallington all too well mate, I went to school there (and believe me in 1991 I was the only city fan!). Live just up the road in Streatham Vale

U guys need to know city can't become a infusive club if only counting on fans from manchester. What is the population of Manchester?? ...
Do u guys see the scene when Inter, Asernal, Liverpool visit China?
That can make any local fan feel shameful on himself.
Accept fans from different culture, area.

Same with a lot of Chinese city fans. I've been a city fan since Sun play for Man city. And our Chinese city forum is much more lively than here.

加油 city

A Chinese city fan living in America.

PS. 3 days ago, because of a quarrel between City forum and Bayern forum arised from Boateng's transfer . Bayern fans orgniszed a bunch of hackers backout the Chinese city forum. All posts lost. we are rebuilding it now. I hope one day Chinese city fans can be as systematical as Bayern fans even Inter fans. Long way to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.