Where do the majority of city fans come from?

theonlyd said:
ob said:
theonlyd said:
Funnily enough my 9 year old (who is blue) was telling me last night that their teacher (rag) asked all the kids who they support. Mainly Arse or Chelsea with some Palace but suddenly 5 blues and NO rags. My lad was certainly the only blue there this time last year.

Of course you have to bear in mind that it's a pretty cosmopolitan south London primary school and most of the kids are foreign or have foreign parents, my boy is half Venezuelan himself, so local loyalties don't really apply all that much.

Where you at mate, I'm not far from Palace in Wallington, between Croydon and Sutton

Know wallington all too well mate, I went to school there (and believe me in 1991 I was the only city fan!). Live just up the road in Streatham Vale

Hmm, I partook of my secondary education at St Joseph's on Beulah Hill. And grew up in Sutton (as the only City fan around for miles).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.