Where Do You Put Your Trousers?

Stuuuuuu

I searched, but couldn't find a similar thread. But I'm sure it's been done to death, so mods - please merge.

I feel that important concerns like this need to be discussed in the public domain. It's been troubling me for some time now, so I'd appreciate some advice. What is the general consensus on this matter?

Suppose you're going to wear the same trousers for work the next day, where do you put them in the evening? I'm about to go for a jog, so I've taken them off and just shoved them on top of a chest of drawers in the bedroom. This just looks messy. Now, I could put them away in the drawer with my other trousers, but what if I then forget which ones they were and I end up putting a clean pair on in the morning? That means I've left some worn trousers in the draw - they could be there for weeks before they get worn again. And when I do put them on, I'll be assuming they're perfectly clean and unworn, meaning I'll wear them for a day or more than I should, in terms of their wearability cycle before they get washed again. In theory, I could end up with four or five worn pairs of trousers in my trouser drawer, and even more hanging up in the wardrobe.

This is a real dilemma and frankly, it's affecting my marriage. Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just give 'em the butler. Let him sort it. WTF dya pay these people for?
I had to let my butler go. Such is the recession. I'm down to a footman and three prostitutes. And even the footman is on a three day week.
#Donate to Mad4City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.