Where do you rank Hughes amongst City's past coaches?

Beagal said:
Thats done it for me Honestly you hughes out lot do my head in. arabs must be thinking what have they landed themselves with. Happier playing lower division football? Wishing Sven's return? Ball back? Franny Lee in charge? you impatient wankers.

Diddums.

moomba said:
Beagal said:
Thats done it for me Honestly you hughes out lot do my head in. arabs must be thinking what have they landed themselves with. Happier playing lower division football? Wishing Sven's return? Ball back? Franny Lee in charge? you impatient wankers.

Diddums.
No, perhaps he's past it now. BUT Hughes inherited his team, strenghtened it for £120 million in his first season and still finished lower in the league with fewer points than Sven did.

Joycee Banercheck said:
barney8 said:
No, perhaps he's past it now. BUT Hughes inherited his team, strenghtened it for £120 million in his first season and still finished lower in the league with fewer points than Sven did.
And this year???

he is seven points behind svens team as 14/12
was that the point you were making ?

Going back and excluding Tony Book my favourite was John Bond and that final against Spurs (oh Tommy boy just get out the bloody way) and the fact we were on Nationwide and the SF against Ipswich and the whole walking cliche that was Bondie. I just enjoyed the whole circus that was City.

In recent years the Sven/Frank season because for a brief moment hope was breathed into me and because the season was just plain fun.

I didn't mind Royle who did bring us back from the brink but the PL was a step too far for him. I never liked Keegan and was opposed to him from the off albeit in the Championship he was decent enough and I had to eat my words a little bit.

Pearce I respected until the U21 job bollocks for which I would have sacked him on the spot.

Alan Ball almost cost me my g/friend at the time. Lets go see City play Wimbledon I said (I was in London at the time). It will be fun I said. The're bloody rubbish she said at HT and who is that strange man in the flat cap and why am I going out with you? she enquired.

Hughes. I can't stand the chap and whilst I have a low opinion of his abilities I'll wait until the end of the season and see where we are. So far this season he should have done better in the league and CC bang on target.

Beagal said:

The only thing I am impatient for is the day that the owners realise what a donk they have appointed and we can start to move ahead with a real prospect of success. We will never win anything with this drab clown and his boyos.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BobKowalski said:
Hughes. I can't stand the chap and whilst I have a low opinion of his abilities I'll wait until the end of the season and see where we are.
Exactly the right attitude, whatever you think of him.

My views on Hughes are well known, but having thought long and hard over the last 24 hours, i too am going to lay off the guy and will now judge him at the end of the season.

Dont rate his abilities one bit, but if he does the business, that will do for me.

blueinsa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Exactly the right attitude, whatever you think of him.

My views on Hughes are well known, but having thought long and hard over the last 24 hours, i too am going to lay off the guy and will now judge him at the end of the season.

Dont rate his abilities one bit, but if he does the business, that will do for me.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.