Where has my topic gone?

Joburg Hero

I created a topic in the main forum earlier, plenty of replies and discussion, but now it's gone. It was about the Mangala / Kompany partnership.

If you do a search of your posts you will see it's been merged with the existing Mangala thread in the Transfer Forum. I didn't merge them by the way but I was thinking about moving it earlier as we haven't actually signed him yet. Until then, the Transfer Forum is the right place for it.

And we do ask you not to start "Where's my thread" threads.

Just seen it wearing a Burkha, walking into the American embassy and singing "Is this the way to Guantanamo, I wanna kill Obama"

Soz, I don't actually know the names of the moderators and the description of this section sounded apt. My bad.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If you do a search of your posts you will see it's been merged with the existing Mangala thread in the Transfer Forum. I didn't merge them by the way but I was thinking about moving it earlier as we haven't actually signed him yet. Until then, the Transfer Forum is the right place for it.

And we do ask you not to start "Where's my thread" threads.
What happens if you remove this thread? Would he have to start a ""Where's my thread" thread" "Where's my thread" thread?

Is there too many threads in there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.