Where has our off topic SOH gone?

BlueMoonRisin’

Mods, please don't delete this thread, let us have our say on the matter. Thanks...

Sorry, but the question needs asking -

Can we have out Bluemoon SOH back please?

Used to be a good laugh on here back in the day. Some brilliant posters who either left the scene or been banned... Three of my (then) favourite BM posters Stony PLLK and Helmet all vanished without trace. Maybe they are in a jail full of ginger Jimmy Cranky midget gems, or Pissing in hotel kettles; )

Off topic is sadly full of politics and serious threads about shed paint and other boring 'it does exactly what it says on the tin' shite threads. OK, for those who want to post in serious threads, fair so's.
Those who prefer to chance it with near knuckle humour are few and far between nowadays.

We blues were once well known throughout the footballing land for our stark northern working class self depreciating SOH, yet reading off topic nowadays you would hardly think we(collectively) had any at all. Soon as anyone posts anything that may cause a laugh, we have Henry the mod hoover vaccuming up any 'nonsense' straight away. Off topic has gone from brilliant belly laughs to too many boring serious threads

Maybe we have a couple of overzealous mods too hasty to pull posts, delete threads and bang down their Fisher price ban hammer without having the decency to explain why ?

I think this place has become like walking on eggshells TBH, and maybe i may face another ban for having the temerity start a thread about just how dull and boring off topic has become.

I once wrote a 'she's got big ugly feet' thread which amused quite a few. She still has(thanks for asking; ) I bumped the thread earlier and within 5 minutes it had gone, 'moved to another forum' apparently.

I try and post with a quirky SOH if i can and I won't change. I do serious in a responsible way, but I like to share a bit of banter if possible.... If I get a permaban, so what, I've had two already, and many posts and threads deleted.

Ric recently said old posters are welcome back(iirc) but can those posters still display charisma and have a laugh on here? I think we know the answer, hence the reason of the decline in quality of this place IMO.

What do you think, has this off topic forum gone to the dogs?

What, the Joke Thread not good enough for you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.