Where is block 108?

for anyone that's bothered i've just found out that they are classed as the disabled blocks where the wheelchairs go etc

I will all let you into a secret -
We are family of the Invisible man - there are a lot of us
Block 124 is where we sit.
"We are not really here"

103 108 112 120 124 129 133 141 203 208 224 229 and all twelve of 310-321 don't exist.

For some reason i can't post a new topic (or i can and i'm being completly thick) but my Sister follows City (yes, she had a VERY smug look on her face when i got back after the game Saturday!) and i have bought her two tickets for the Fulham home game on the 19th. The seats are for block 113. What's it like there for atmosphere? It seems very close for where i sat so im guessing its very near the 3 fulham fans?

Watford_Dan said:
For some reason i can't post a new topic (or i can and i'm being completly thick) but my Sister follows City (yes, she had a VERY smug look on her face when i got back after the game Saturday!) and i have bought her two tickets for the Fulham home game on the 19th. The seats are for block 113. What's it like there for atmosphere? It seems very close for where i sat so im guessing its very near the 3 fulham fans?
Its the end block that Watford had on saturday, wont be a bad atmposphere because it is next to our 'singing section'

The reason those blocks don't exist in the true sense is due to its use during the Commonwealth Games. For those who have forgot or are to young to remember the Level 1 seating was buried below the track. The Level 2 and Level 3 seats were numbered correctly without omissions based on the potential Level 3 would one day be completed to go completely around the stadium.

Poor old Level 1 of course, once excavated and being smaller in circumference than Level 2 coould not fit in as many genuine full seat blocks and therefore some number omissions were made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.