Where is everyone boozing sunday

bainesymcfc

Up to now me and my fat mate jbd will be in wetherspoons 8am on the dot sunday, which one i dont know but i will be there.

But When the rest off my pussy drinking mates turn up and we head to bolton where will the best pub for us blues.
I heard you can only get a pint near the reebok if you a bolton ticket holder, is this true???

Anyways were is everyone goin

-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 am --

ANYONE???<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm --<br /><br />will i be the only one drinking sunday??

We'd like to know too. Looking for the best pub near the ground as going straight there rather than stopping off in town centre first.
Any suggestions anyone?

squirtyflower said:
manchester

bolton is a shit hole and the beehive(?) is crap
But if you have to drink near the ground rather than town centre or Manc then which is the best?
It's just that we are travelling by car so the driver can only have a couple.
Thanks for any help.

mackenzie said:
squirtyflower said:
manchester

But if you have to drink near the ground rather than town centre or Manc then which is the best?
There's The Beehive, The Beehive, The Beehive or The Beehive. Oh - and there's also The Beehive. There's nothing else on that side of the ground (Chorley Old Rd?) as it's too posh round there and not much more in Horwich itself. Absolutely sod-all on the M61 side.

It's an alcoholic desert round there. Get a bottle of wine in Asda is the best bet.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
squirtyflower said:
manchester

There's The Beehive, The Beehive, The Beehive or The Beehive. Oh - and there's also The Beehive. There's nothing on the far side of the ground (Chorley Old Rd?) as it's too posh round there and not much more in Horwich itself.

It's an alcoholic desert round there. Get a bottle of wine in Asda is the best bet.
if you get there early enough you might get in one of the pubs on Chorley Road

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
There's The Beehive, The Beehive, The Beehive or The Beehive. Oh - and there's also The Beehive. There's nothing on the far side of the ground (Chorley Old Rd?) as it's too posh round there and not much more in Horwich itself.

if you get there early enough you might get in one of the pubs on Chorley Road
Cheers for the replies ;-)
Looking like the Beehive then. How far from the reebok is it and will it be difficult to get in?

what was that pub called again mate???
il go the beehive, or the beehive, always knew bolton was a shit hole!!!!

think we will stay in manchester or go to bolton, our minibus was gonna pick us up at 2pm but probably delay that till 3ish now.

happy drinking hoho

bainesymcfc said:
Up to now me and my fat mate jbd will be in wetherspoons 8am on the dot sunday, which one i dont know but i will be there.

But When the rest off my pussy drinking mates turn up and we head to bolton where will the best pub for us blues.
I heard you can only get a pint near the reebok if you a bolton ticket holder, is this true???

Anyways were is everyone goin

-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 am --

ANYONE???

-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm --

will i be the only one drinking sunday??

At 0800 hrs ? are you an alcoholic ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.