Where is Michael Johnson?

Don't want to stir up any shit here but Mike Summerbee's opinion on the players is no more valid or insightful than any of ours. If he's that free and easy with regards to slagging off our players perhaps he should just keep his mouth shut and show some class.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Don't want to stir up any shit here but Mike Summerbee's opinion on the players is no more valid or insightful than any of ours. If he's that free and easy with regards to slagging off our players perhaps he should just keep his mouth shut and show some class.

This

Ducado said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

This

Imagine the field day we'd have if Bobby Charlton started telling blokes in the street that Berbatov was 'lazy' or that Ferdinand needed a slap, we'd be pissing ourselves. It's just fucking embarrassing more than anything.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Buzzer has more than earned the right to say whatever the fuck he wants about out players. If some of the current lot showed an ounce of his passion and love for Manchester City, we may not be sitting two points from the relegation zone.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Buzzer has more than earned the right to say whatever the fuck he wants about out players. If some of the current lot showed an ounce of his passion and love for Manchester City, we may not be sitting two points from the relegation zone.

I dont see how him slagging our players off to all and sundry can really help anyone to be honest. He may have been part of a succesful team but I'm not interested in history, it's our future I care about!

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:

I dont see how him slagging our players off to all and sundry can really help anyone to be honest. He may have been part of a succesful team but I'm not interested in history, it's our future I care about!

He's a fan the same as you and me, and that's what gives him the right.

Thanx4Knives said:
Dutty1968 said:
The club have apparently accepted the fact that they cannot change his attitude. The plan is to get him back to fitness and accept an offer in the summer.

see if this is true is dosnt make sense why the club tried so hard to help barton with his off field troubles and gave him so many chances.

from what ive heard johnno hasnt acted half as bad yet were not even going to attempt to help the lad....for me sending him to another club could make his drinking etc even worst, especially if a london club like tottenham or arsenal wanted him

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

He's a fan the same as you and me, and that's what gives him the right.

He has more responsibility than us mere 'fans' though and should learn to keep his gob shut in my opinion.

Bluebeer said:

see if this is true is dosnt make sense why the club tried so hard to help barton with his off field troubles and gave him so many chances.

from what ive heard johnno hasnt acted half as bad yet were not even going to attempt to help the lad....for me sending him to another club could make his drinking etc even worst, especially if a london club like tottenham or arsenal wanted him

Barton always performed on the pitch regardless of his twatish behaviour off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.