Where Is The Male G-Spot?

Fame Monster

I've heard a few people say it's up a man's arse now. Is this urban myth or a gay chat-up line? Has anyone been up there to find out?

It used to be on the KIppax for me, Platt Lane side of the half way line. Not been aware of it for many a year now

I asked the missus to have a root around for mine once. She said she needed a safe word to know when I wanted her to stop.

We came up with a system where I would sing if I enjoyed it but make a farm animal sound if I wanted her to stop.

She slipped two fingers up and I instantly signalled....

“MOO...MOO...MOOooooon river, off to see the world, there’s such a lot of world to see...”

I asked the missus to have a root around for mine once. She said she needed a safe word to know when I wanted her to stop.

We came up with a system where I would sing if I enjoyed it but make a farm animal sound if I wanted her to stop.

She slipped two fingers up and I instantly signalled....

“MOO...MOO...MOOooooon river, off to see the world, there’s such a lot of world to see...”
As Yoda might say; boggles, the mind does.

It's also somewhat disturbing that you knew the lyrics to that schmoozealong piece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.