Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

You sound like every jock I have worked with all over the world. Always banging on about how wonderful and beautiful Scotland is but they don't live/work there.
I agree that some parts are quite nice. There is a certain balance between the scenery and the locals, they even each other out in a good example of ying and yang
Magicpole does live there though. Only because he can’t fit through those prison bars though ;-)

Thinking about this this morning and I am going to say Fiscado in kefalonia. Absolutely beautiful.
About 5 years ago I was sat in a harbour restaurant in Fiscardo, which as you say is very beautiful , I was having a nice evening meal when an old boy came over from one of the mega yachts that was moored opposite in his powered dinghy.He was all dressed up for the evening.He began climbing ashore and fell back into the water .The waiter and I burst out laughing, before politely hauling him out.He thanked us and made a hasty retreat back to his boat......so so funny

Smokey Mountains, Tennessee. Gatlinburg to be precise but the views driving down were breathtaking, took me about an hour and a half to drive 4 miles as we seemed to stop at every corner to get out.

All the nature in a small patch was quite moving.

1612554124240.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.