Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

Smokey Mountains, Tennessee. Gatlinburg to be precise but the views driving down were breathtaking, took me about an hour and a half to drive 4 miles as we seemed to stop at every corner to get out.

All the nature in a small patch was quite moving.

View attachment 9701
Wonderful place, my wife and I met some Canadian snowbirds at The Biltmore Estate near Asheville NC in 2004 and they recommended we drove through the Smokies en route to Pigeon Forge. We went back in 2009 to drive the whole Blue Ridge Parkway, it was absolutely wonderful.

Yeah I understand that mate. We are all getting older eh. I'm 38 and I feel so much sorer after playing football now. Have pains in my lower back too.

Give it another 25 years and you'll know what feeling sore after a game REALLY feels like. :)

Been to many beautiful places, but Brits don’t realize just how beautiful the British countryside is.

I have a particular fondness for the Peak & Lake Districts.

That said, sunrise over Northern Canada was pretty nice this past Sunday morning, even if a little cold and inhospitable! 6CC988FB-69DB-462E-887D-7B571762CAE5.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.