Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

I have mate, brilliant. We went 3 years on the trot and always included Greywolf after the first time. We did plenty including 3 on Vancouver Island but Greywolf was defo one of our favorites.
It’s next to Panarama (sp) ski resort but not much else around there.
Yeah, we’ve got a place in ‘Pano’. We lived in Cochrane and used to ski at Pano every weekend (our kids were part of the ski team). There are some great courses in the Valley (Eagle Ranch is awesome). Invermere is a nice little spot. Greywolf has improved dramatically the last few years under new ownership. We love Panorama. Lots of fun stuff to do in and around Pano/Invermere.

We drove from Vancouver to Banff that was pretty special. I really cant say one beautiful place when we have seen so many. If I had to choose then diving at the edge of the Barrier Reef was probably the place. One second, snorkelling amongst coral and myriads of small jewelled fish and then swimming over the edge of a sea cliff and looking into massive depths with much larger ocean going fish. Sea Turtles, Sharks, Grouper.....

I’m glad I wasn’t answering this on here late last night, otherwise I’d likely have given a response related to the anatomy of a woman I used to know.
In the cold light of day, I’d say Masada at sunrise was pretty unforgettable.

The harbour in Sydney is stunning. So many great sights in Australia.

One of my favourites. On a boat to Manly and looking at the Opera House and Bridge in the blazing January sun. Beautiful.

I went to an Island off Mauritius for a day. Stunning

I love looking at Windermere from the top of the Langdale pikes- stunning view!

Central Park was nice on a hot Easter Day.

I’m glad I wasn’t answering this on here late last night, otherwise I’d likely have given a response related to the anatomy of a woman I used to know.
In the cold light of day, I’d say Masada at sunrise was pretty unforgettable.
Haha, I'd thought of a few female parts too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.