Where to drink Swansea away?

Cheltenham Paco

We've booked in at The Lord Carradoc, Wetherspoons, in Port Talbot. Been there twice previously, only 15 - 20 mins from ground and parking for buses at rear whilst there. 60 of us on for the last away game of the season, going to be messy!! We have had 6 coaches there previously so if you haven't sorted yourselves yet, then get yourselves there....and it is as cheap as chips for food and drink!!

Everybody always ends up at the Harvester and F&B's on the complex. Police usually allow both sets of fans to mix, they have been known to clamp down on people trying to sing inside the place though (but based on our last few away games that isn't as much of a problem as it usually would be)

Drinking in Wales on a Sunday? Time was when it'd have been as dry as a desert.

there is a street 20 mins walk from ground, several pubs, takeaways, and free parking, have to google it to find name

There's a catholic club not far, huge place with all the sports on. Will post the name of it when I remember or can check!

neath road, half way between station and ground, usually a few blues in the pubs, one even has a framed city shirt, been there a few times, no problems

Neath road, wind Street, And The Kingsway in the city centre are all very popular safe drinking places.

Probably watch it at some bar in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote! I wouldn't have been going to Swansea anyway, but good luck to all of you travelling there.

I go next Tuesday, and will be back in time for the Saints match. (Perfectly well planned)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.