Where to visit? Budapest, Krakow or Prague

kp789

5 Lads going there,

Looking for drink on the nights, interesting sites, culturally and significantly during the day. Which is best and why? Pro's and con's of each? I have never been to each of them so I am putting it to the elders of bluemoon for advice!

Been to Krakow and Prague.

Both top places for lads to visit, a lot of these places are pretty similar really and you wont have a bad time in any of them.

Budapest and Bucharest are next on my list, hopefully pot 4 in the champions league throws up Steau.

Prague and Budapest are both fantastic cities mate, haven't been to Krakow but I've been to Warsaw and it's great for a night on the piss.

kp789 said:
5 Lads going there,

Looking for drink on the nights, interesting sites, culturally and significantly during the day. Which is best and why? Pro's and con's of each? I have never been to each of them so I am putting it to the elders of bluemoon for advice!

If none of you are veterans of a booze cruise (and want to do it on a budget) you can always go to a hostel. I stayed at Mosquito in January and they have hostel staff take anybody who wants to go with them, on a pub/bar crawl and onto one of the nightclubs.

I stayed at Mosquito,and the staff were friendly and you also get breakfast and dinner (just tell them you will be there). Though the food is cheap (compared to the UK) out and about so there is no need to take up the option if you don't want to. Although they don't allow stag groups.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/aae...id=d0e2c3207393a262315005366f2379785a1e7c71X1

Here it is mate, not too far a walk from the Train station/ big shopping mall, market on your doorstep and the main square only a short walk away.

Been to Prague and Budapest, both on lads holidays. Prague was my favourite.

For Prague get down to Wencelas Square, everything is on this square: bars, pubs, strip clubs (if you like that sort of thing :-) ). At one end of the square is the museum, other end is a great theatre. Its next to the river so you can sit there and enjoy drinks, cross the river during the day and its all the touristy stuff like the castle.
Next to Wencelas square is Old Town where there are some historical things to look at eg the famous astronomical clock.

Budapest is nice too, more spread around. We mostly went to bars and clubs eg Bed Beach (Great outdoor club set up like a beach) and Szimpla. Its nice by the river too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.