Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

akcity

Will you be lucky enough to have a ticket and, like me, be inside the Stadium, or

Will you be watching at home or in a pub, or

Will you be gathering at the Stadium to be 'part of it'? If so are u local or coming from far and wide?

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

East Stand 3rd tier 302 with my sons:)

I'm in Bruges biggest fuckup in my life, anyone know a a good bar I can get the game over there. Had to give my sc to a mate:(

andyhinch said:
I'm in Bruges biggest fuckup in my life, anyone know a a good bar I can get the game over there. Had to give my sc to a mate:(

One of the lads who does blog pieces for us did a piece actually saying he was there watching it.

I cant for the life of me remember who though.

I shall be with the a few of us lot at first, hopefully we can sort meeting the rest of the usual suspects of here.

My hotel room is booked as i will be in no fit state to do anything besides crawl into a bed, fuck taxi's and shit.

Going to be in a pub near the ground and running up to party outside with everyone after the match - when you lot finally get out that is ;)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Going to be in a pub near the ground and running up to party outside with everyone after the match - when you lot finally get out that is ;)

You can convince me to want Balo to stay over a few pints pimpernel matey :D

TCIB said:
andyhinch said:

One of the lads who does blog pieces for us did a piece actually saying he was there watching it.

I cant for the life of me remember who though.

I shall be with the a few of us lot at first, hopefully we can sort meeting the rest of the usual suspects of here.

My hotel room is booked as i will be in no fit state to do anything besides crawl into a bed, fuck taxi's and shit.
If your there PM me i'll pay for taxis and beer

TCIB said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You can convince me to want Balo to stay over a few pints pimpernel matey :D

Sounds good though I mainly drink whisky, I might be persuaded to neck a few pints ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.