Where You Watching The Derby Tonight?

In Miami and was set to watch in a bar (the South Florida City fan bar is a bit far away it seems) but now will have to wait for it on replay other than maybe the first half an hour...

Not sure if I can take waiting!

Curious if anyone knows a good bar to see it, if I get a chance.

Figuring most will be filled with Utd fans, as is typical here, as we all know
I think you win mate

In Miami and was set to watch in a bar (the South Florida City fan bar is a bit far away it seems) but now will have to wait for it on replay other than maybe the first half an hour...

We have a thread on where to watch the match in x place i think bud. Florida i think will have a few suggestions as a couple of blues know it pretty well. I will try and find it for you.

Not live?!!!
WTF!!
It’s a raggy haven down there. I thought at least one would have it live!

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...ty-in-requests-recommendations-thread.338312/

Here you go bud, i can only see Tampa at a glance but this is a good place to ask also.

Not sure how this is going to go for me. Im layed up in bed, having twisted my knee. I hate not being able to get up and pace when the stakes are high. Nerves are shot to bits already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.