Where's Ajay's thread gone? & Congratulations! [Merged]

Some people are a little sensitive these days and clearly some may need a little help.

My only point on the whole Ajay thing near the end when it turned into a squabbling mess.

Ajay comes across as an intelligent guy his posts very well written and knew his way around a forum being here some time and as more than likely see this thing happen before so.

WHY did he post that he would PM the name of the player.This was either naive or very very clever as soon as I saw it posted I thought oh dear here we go and then mass posting broke out.

If you read this AJAY did you not think before you posted as you did say you was getting fed up of all the abuse and questions on there.

sput the wonder pig said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
COLERIDGE YOU WERE ALMOST FUNNY THEN I NEARLY FORGOT TO LAUGH HA HA HA O NO I DIDNT
Why don't you stop shouting u turnip.
Oh and by the way you have the most unoriginal name on. This site
WELL I COULD CALL MYSELF CAPS LOCK MCFC 4EVER HOW DOES THAT SOUND?

sput the wonder pig said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
WELL I COULD CALL MYSELF CAPS LOCK MCFC 4EVER HOW DOES THAT SOUND?

Sounds like u shud fuck off
now,now thats not very nice save your hostility's for pompy on sat there wasted on me dont wana fight with fello blue's is this shay given bid any truth or rubbish 8 million supposedly?

Re: congratulations!

svennis pennis said:
The problem was, you had the guy talking continuously about signings that were done. The information of who it was he would never divulge. It would never materialize and there were convenient reasons for this.

You dare to question it and his internet bodyguards would come out telling you that if you didnt like it not to read it.

He had certain posters clinging onto his every word to a very extreme and somewhat unhealthy level.

His rumors have spread across onto every fan site and message board going. You cant avoid a rumor without someone checking if Ajay has said it. Its got to the point where mancityfans are locking threads at the sight of his name.
It seems fair game to leather the fuck out of people that post rumors who only have 100 odd posts and add a rumor. However anyone daring to question Ajay caused almost riot like scenes. All I saw in that thread was some banter and an argument break out with theo555.

I was locking the topics there and let's settle this once and for all as I got so many PM's asking about it. I didn't (don't) want us in mancityfans.net having a chat about poster on Bluemoon for various different reasons. A) Those rumours or more like "rumours" were posted on this site and it's up for moderators and Ric here to decide what to do with them, we have no control over him and therefore can't decide what to let go and what not B)his posts were widely discussed anyway in different topics and we don't encourage millions of topics with same content C) to my knowledge, he posts here only and doesn't have any chance to defend himself D) I don't like lynch mob attitude it will create there and create further divide between these two site, we are all Blues after all E) Some of the stuff he posted, if they were true, would've been close to libellious and I know for certain that Cook is desperately trying to find the mole in the club..... I don't want us to get mixed into that.

Locking the thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with whether I believe or don't believe his rumours and most certainly not, as someone suggested on PM to me, isn't about me having personal vendetta on him. Why would I have personal vendetta on him? I haven't got slightest idea who he is and as a personality don't hold crutches like that in real life either.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
svennis pennis said:
The problem was, you had the guy talking continuously about signings that were done. The information of who it was he would never divulge. It would never materialize and there were convenient reasons for this.

You dare to question it and his internet bodyguards would come out telling you that if you didnt like it not to read it.

He had certain posters clinging onto his every word to a very extreme and somewhat unhealthy level.

His rumors have spread across onto every fan site and message board going. You cant avoid a rumor without someone checking if Ajay has said it. Its got to the point where mancityfans are locking threads at the sight of his name.
It seems fair game to leather the fuck out of people that post rumors who only have 100 odd posts and add a rumor. However anyone daring to question Ajay caused almost riot like scenes. All I saw in that thread was some banter and an argument break out with theo555.

I was locking the topics there and let's settle this once and for all as I got so many PM's asking about it. I didn't (don't) want us in mancityfans.net having a chat about poster on Bluemoon for various different reasons. A) Those rumours or more like "rumours" were posted on this site and it's up for moderators and Ric here to decide what to do with them, we have no control over him and therefore can't decide what to let go and what not B)his posts were widely discussed anyway in different topics and we don't encourage millions of topics with same content C) to my knowledge, he posts here only and doesn't have any chance to defend himself D) I don't like lynch mob attitude it will create there and create further divide between these two site, we are all Blues after all E) Some of the stuff he posted, if they were true, would've been close to libellious and I know for certain that Cook is desperately trying to find the mole in the club..... I don't want us to get mixed into that.

Locking the thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with whether I believe or don't believe his rumours and most certainly not, as someone suggested on PM to me, isn't about me having personal vendetta on him. Why would I have personal vendetta on him? I haven't got slightest idea who he is and as a personality don't hold crutches like that in real life either.
FOOKIN ELL,i didn't know it was the Niall Quinns Discopants off here that was a mod on mancityfans.net,you learn something new every day.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
svennis pennis said:

So your leg isn't broken then? *grabs coat on way out*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.