Where's Ajay's thread gone? & Congratulations! [Merged]

Ducado I need to get out, spot on, CTID. whats your location 'Have I killed this thread yet?'. Mr. businessman of the year ?I fear, oh sorry Mr. Chip on shoulder and Mr. Negativity. Open the curtains a little, let a little chink of light shine on your dark life.

No offence, my fellow Blue supporter, meant.

Stop the silence.

citoeast said:
Dont be a prat Chesterguy, no one asked for that kind of info to be published, just the basic direction and plans for club and team, no harm stating players we would be interested in or have made bids for, Happy Harry does it all the time, MH did it at press conference recently.

Dont make up a false scenario then shoot the person down, Communications is the lifeblood of good companies, not walls of silence and witchhunts to maintain that silence.

Harry Redknapp doesn't do it all the time, he's done it recently with the likes of Bellamy and Downing which got him really far in those negotiations. If I were West Ham or Boro now I would be mightly pissed off with him making the transfer public and wouldnt sell to them as matter of prinsciple.

citoeast said:
Ducado I need to get out, spot on, CTID. whats your location 'Have I killed this thread yet?'. Mr. businessman of the year ?I fear, oh sorry Mr. Chip on shoulder and Mr. Negativity. Open the curtains a little, let a little chink of light shine on your dark life.

Stop the silence.

I think you will find that I am one of the most positive people on this forum!

Offence has been taken I am afraid end of

Acknowledge point Tiny, but this does not stop the flow of more general info. on plans or having fan represetatives.

When have you been positive, give examples, I cannot find them. You dish the abuse but cannot take some, sad.

Ducado said:
citoeast said:

Stop the silence.

I think you will find that I am one of the most positive people on this forum!

Offence has been taken I am afraid end of

citoeast said:
Acknowledge point Tiny, but this does not stop the flow of more general info. on plans or having fan represetatives.

All that is a bit
Cutesy_Terrormisu_by_Cotton_gravy.jpg

for me personally. I prefer (and it's only a personal opinion, of which I respect your own) the club to get on with what they're doing, do what they need to do, and let me know when it's all done. I don't want some goody fan representative that will "be the voice of our loyal, and passionate" supporters, it's just all a bit...naff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.