Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

Bulgaria update.
The weather has improved no end.
So has my mood.
Warm and sunny now.
However . . .
The improvement in the weather has had a startling affect on the Russians.
Russian pensioners are now walking the streets in nothing but a pair of speedos.
So wrong on numerous levels.

Excellent flight, well looked after but the seating arrangement was wierd. Didn’t realise they were showing the England game live, doh!
We’ll be flying to Calgary next Sunday and then driving up to Jasper followed by a trip to Vancouver, so hope it’s as nice as you say.
@worsleyweb would love it here, our hotel overlooks Trump Tower with the word ‘TRUMP’ in huge letter blazoned across it.

Sounds amazing - could you post a picture?

Excellent flight, well looked after but the seating arrangement was wierd. Didn’t realise they were showing the England game live, doh!
We’ll be flying to Calgary next Sunday and then driving up to Jasper followed by a trip to Vancouver, so hope it’s as nice as you say.
@worsleyweb would love it here, our hotel overlooks Trump Tower with the word ‘TRUMP’ in huge letter blazoned across it.
Of course Trump put up that big ugly sign WITHOUT planning permission, and it exceeds Chicago City codes...but money talks!!

Arrogant twat got away with it again!

What is the point and why do we all bother.Can we not see the wood for the trees or the hand before our face.Constantly yearning for expectations beyond our pasture.French air-traffic close downs spontaneous delays of the third kind with culture language the heat the stress and the inevitable pre-jollie build up to that impossible dream.Since when did a holiday have to be abroad to count as a holiday. Isn’t the whole point of a holiday to just take well deserved time out from the Hamster Wheel of life imbibing deeply from landscape tree and stream.As an addendum their food is not proper food but replicated to accommodate our complex palate accompanied with erroneous dollops of parrot shows wine women and song for good measure.Our own traditional seaside resorts however have a plethora of quayside pleasantry with seafood battered fish and pints of the good o'l heavy. I like our sandy beaches and splendid castles and our incredible history and if I may be so bold as to say true weather that encompasses the four seasons and not that unrelenting dreadful inferno produced by the fiery ball in the sky.Most folk I have spoke to said 10 days is enough and any more was too much to handle and how pleased they all were to be back home with our comforting ways and pleasantries.So is the grass greener or is this all just a mirage.I guess as a bonus we both get to support our fine country overseas in this wankfest of football harmony willing them on to a date with fate and eternal glory.But as John Bishop once said “Being an England supporter is more like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day” But what does he know.. ..

I will dearly miss dear Blighty dreadfully.. sniff... ..

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.