Where's everyone off on holiday??

I'm coming to England to watch City play. Cancelled a trip to Playa del Carmen in Mexico, and traded the tickets so I could come and watch the West Ham game.

Went to Egypt, arse end of June...shithole. Off to Chicago in September,cunningly booked in between the Pompey and Arsenal game so not missing any of ours!

I'm coming to England tomorrow and taking my kids camping in the rain. Then we're going to Turkey at the end of the month. After that I go back to work in Sanya for 3 weeks.
Hard Life.

bluemoonchick said:
I wasn't gonna have a holiday this year to save money but thanks to my lovely City i'm now getting an unexpected overnight stay in Barcelona!!!
I wasnt going away this year, but thanks to my boss, me, my wife and my daughter are going to Barca for three nights

Thanks boss

Mike N said:
Sunny Cornwall in two weeks!
got back from mine last week, because i have a 3 mth old and 2 y o and also the "BBQ summer" we was promised we decided to holiday in England this year so rented a cottage in Cornwall, never again will i put my faith into the British weather. Hope you get better weather than me mate.

Off to Northumberland next week then South West Scotland for another week. Back on the friday so we can see City on the Saturday and the Mrs can do all the washing.

Got back from Turkey two weeks ago,me and the wife are off to Krakow in 5 weeks,then i'm taking the kids to Munchen and Nuremberg in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.