wheres my seasoncard

ken_barnes said:
Ron Burgundy said:
Young lads has arrived, got the same stuff as mine has got in, he's happy with it, I always liked the bags that they usually get with the kids membership, shame they've not got one this year.

My lads arrived today, as you say same stuff as me... I would of thought the kids would have some different (better) stuff, usb stick thingy!! wtf, he'd be happier with another bag, wristband or a proper badge.....
p.s. what do you do with a usb thingy, apart from sell it on ebay..

Thought the same, pointless shit to give a child.

Ron Burgundy said:
Young lads has arrived, got the same stuff as mine has got in, he's happy with it, I always liked the bags that they usually get with the kids membership, shame they've not got one this year.
Yeah, I found that a bit odd as well. I thought it would be delayed because of the additional gubbins, but there was nothing. Not that it matters to him, he's fifteen and he believes he's too cool for the City Kicks branding.

GStar said:
Excellent, let's whinge about the free extras that come with a Season Card.

"That box is fucking pointless. Stick my card in an envelope, write my address on it and send it 2nd class. Basics."

Its unbelievable really, well it would be except after a while whining about something that isn't really a problem becomes almost normal on bluemoon

Young Master Bow's card arrived over the weekend so we are now at full compliment. Bravo City!

got mine last week and low and behold they sat me on my own and not next to my mate,
one simple call and all was resolved, new cards arrived following day.
very pleased as i thought it would be a drama etc.

I can't start a new thread, but was wondering if anyone else was having problems upgrading a kids ticket to an adult? When I phoned regarding upgrading for Newcastle and hull I was told I had to wait until ticket prices had been decided. Then I paid £35 to upgrade for Newcastle. Rang re hull tickets when they went on sale and was told I had to wait until I had my season ticket. Rang today, season ticket in hand, to be told it can't be done cos I'm paying for my season ticket in instalments on direct debit. I'm being called back later to tell me what they're going to do about the Newcastle game. Totally confused!

Taking the piss now, 6 days away from the match and still no season ticket. Useless the lot of'em!

artfuldodger said:
I can't start a new thread, but was wondering if anyone else was having problems upgrading a kids ticket to an adult? When I phoned regarding upgrading for Newcastle and hull I was told I had to wait until ticket prices had been decided. Then I paid £35 to upgrade for Newcastle. Rang re hull tickets when they went on sale and was told I had to wait until I had my season ticket. Rang today, season ticket in hand, to be told it can't be done cos I'm paying for my season ticket in instalments on direct debit. I'm being called back later to tell me what they're going to do about the Newcastle game. Totally confused!

The Hull game is a daytime (dinnertime) kick off and I don't think that you can upgrade the ticket to an adults unless it's for an evening time kick off... The club advised me recently that they recognise that some kids can't get to evening matches and that they have no objections to upgrading in these circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.