wheres my seasoncard

Has anyone had a moan at the USB pen drive thing?

1gb?!? Didn't know you could still get those.

Cheap arses

mcfc_ms said:
Has anyone had a moan at the USB pen drive thing?

1gb?!? Didn't know you could still get those.

Cheap arses
At least it's a useable size, not like that pointless little thing we got a couple of years back. All I ever did with that was throw it into the box where I keep all my redundant computer gear.

MCFC BOB said:
My mum paid for three tickets on the same purchase order, yet two of them have been sent to a different address (my old address).

Now we just have to hope they've been redirected in time for Monday or else it's a dash to the ticket office.

The same happened with my son's seasoncard. They've changed the online ticket purchase system since the seasoncards were renewed. Previously I paid for both seasoncards, Cup Final tickets, etc. in one transaction on my account. When I went to buy my ticket for Cardiff my son's details (and therefore the possibility to purchase one for him in the same transaction) had disappeared from my account. Previously all his tickets went to the current address but now they've stopped combining family accounts it was sent to an old address. Sounds like this is what happened to all your accounts too.

My season ticket arrived a few weeks ago, but my parents haven't received theirs yet.

They're getting a bit anxious now with the first game looming, and rang the club yesterday. They were told to leave it until Monday (the day of the game), and if they haven't arrived by then to go down to the ticket office to get paper tickets, which doesn't seem particularly helpful.

Ric said:
My season ticket arrived a few weeks ago, but my parents haven't received theirs yet.

They're getting a bit anxious now with the first game looming, and rang the club yesterday. They were told to leave it until Monday (the day of the game), and if they haven't arrived by then to go down to the ticket office to get paper tickets, which doesn't seem particularly helpful.

I'd have thought you Superbia lot got better treatment than that ;)

Ric said:

I predict big queues of people prior to the game doing the same so if they're able to I would go down mid afternoon if they don't arrive in time so as not to miss the KO. Horrible being outside knowing the game has started.

my season card arrived, no money taken on date agreed, still no money taken, rang the club monday got told its fine dont worry payment will be took 1st of september and i am fine for the newcastle game etc, then got a letter wednesday saying card is stopped and i wont be able to come into the ground for the newcastle game cus of no payment,

rang the club today they said because no payment has been made my card is stopped, i am fcukin fuming had enough of our shitty ticket office, clearly dont care about loyal fans anymore well city u can get fcuked i will be cancelling my season card unless this is resolved and wont be getting one for the forseeable.

anybody know who i can contact so i dont have to speak to the fcukin clueless idiotic ticket office?

Jesus Christ, mate, calm down.

Don't start saying things like the ticket office doesn't give a shit about the fans because you've had a payment issue.

Take some bank statements proving you purchased the ticket, some ID (passport, driver's license) and talk to someone at the stadium and they'll give you a paper ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.