Which 3 players would you most like to see sold?

1. Jo - I just don't see what he offers anymore. He's a great personality to have around the camp, but I don't have confidence in his footballing abilities - I haven't done for a while now, actually.

2. Bellamy - I think everyone just needs to wake up and realise that he's not good enough for where we want to go, and that he just doesn't want to be here anyway. I know Bellamy said that he wouldn't play for any other Premier League club other than City, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's coming back. He's too much of a disruptive influence and doesn't like Mancini's training methods. The fact that he chose the Championship as a loan destination says a lot about what he thinks he can do now.

3. Any other loanee apart from Weiss or Caicedo.

I feel Weiss and Caicedo still have futures at City because they've played so well on loan. They could both be very useful when the fixtures start to pile up.

Kompany.
De Jong.
Zaba.

Yes its a joke.
Jo.
Bellamy.
SWP but only because I think he should be playing first team football,unfortunately at another club and I say that with a heavy heart as I`ve always loved the guy.<br /><br />-- Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
Ade, RSC, Bellamy.

Fuck me,I`ve just done my list and completely forgotten about Ade and Rocky !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.