Which 3 players would you most like to see sold?

mancitydreamteam said:
bridge ade bellamy just because of there wages
Bang on the money. We have to get rid of wages for players who will never step on the pitch for us again. Suicidal otherwise.

kippaxblue76 said:
bluemoon27 said:
rsc
jo
milner

Milner?? You clearly don't know much about football.

really mr know it all,its all about opinions ad in my opinion he as been shite for us,i can think of 2 good games he as had for us and dont give me all the shit about he is out of position,if he is as good as people think he should be able to adapt

bluemoon27 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
bluemoon27 said:
rsc
jo
milner

Milner?? You clearly don't know much about football.

really mr know it all,its all about opinions ad in my opinion he as been shite for us,i can think of 2 good games he as had for us and dont give me all the shit about he is out of position,if he is as good as people think he should be able to adapt

Just about sums up my point :-)

Rocky - this guy is haggling on too much wages.

Jo - this is a no brainer.

Bridge - one of the best paid left backs in the world playing for West Ham.

bluemoon27 said:
rsc
jo
milner

Clearly you haven't watched him play the last few matches.
Clearly you have been watching him with blue-tinted glasses.

True enough Milner has not been proving his price tag, but to list him as one of the top few people to be sold next season? That's too harsh, even the best of footballers probably need at least a season of REGULAR FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL to adapt and when there are bigger burden to be unloaded than him.

Give him time, I'm confident Milner will change your mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.