Which 3 players would you most like to see sold?

All of them except Weiss and Caicedo, i'd give them another year out on loan though I think!

Cobwebcat said:
For me:

1. Jo

2. RSC

3. Caicedo

What the fuck kinda thread is this? The answer is obvious. Ade/Bellamy/RSC. They are all useless to us and on high wages.

Guy who said Milner is pretty much your typical football fan whom thinks a player is "shit" if they don't hit it off fully in their first season at a new club and don't realise the importance of what a squad player is.

I suggest supporting the rags for you, young man.

It would be suicidal to sell James. Can't think of a better squad player for this league as he would walk into any other team in the league bar ourselves and Chelsea.

Anyway top 3 to go should be...

1. Jo
2. RSC
3. Bridge

1. Ade £15m plus £100,000k p/wk wages

2. Bellamy £3m -"-

3. Bridge £4m -"-

Then get what we can for RSC, SWP, Given, Jo, Caiceido, Johnson (M), Logun etc.....

bumble said:
Zaba
Jo
Balotelli

Not_Sure_If_Serious.jpg

kippaxblue76 said:
bluemoon27 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Milner?? You clearly don't know much about football.

really mr know it all,its all about opinions ad in my opinion he as been shite for us,i can think of 2 good games he as had for us and dont give me all the shit about he is out of position,if he is as good as people think he should be able to adapt

Just about sums up my point :-)
Indeed. Shame that so many fools want rid of him, simply because he hasn't set the world alight this year.

He's very rarely had an awesome game, granted, but he's always been solid enough and done the basics.

For me has to be
RSC only rivalled by Hargreaves for non contribution.
Ade don't want to be here and expensive.
Bridge will not get a game and expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.