Which 3 players would you most like to see sold?

bumble said:
Zaba.
Jo
Balotelli

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Ade- Not used, not going to be used and we pay him alot to essentially not play. As I understand it he cost us £25 million, I'd expect because he's out of favor we won't make all of that back but in a season where we've seen Andy Carrol go for £35million we might nicely break even.

RSC- he's not even going to be fourth choice and I consider him just a failure, i'd ship him out and save the wages. We can expect a loss on him but at least it leaves room for someone else we might actually need/use.

Bridge- I reckon we have done absolutely fine without him while he's been on loan and i'd rather see our young talent get brought up in our defense rather than him.

Theirs more obviously, but you asked for three :D

(and yes, I want Jo to be here forever. That kids got some mad bench warming skills)

bumble said:
Zaba.
Jo
Balotelli

Poor effort, you had three picks and wasted one on someone who is a realistic sale this summer. Unless you thought this might make your post more convincing?

Picking Balotelli was smarter as although it'd be daft to sell him, there will still be a minority of City fans who don't like him.

As for picking Zabba, well this was your biggest mistake, not one proper City fan would want to sell Zabba; there's no reason to whatsoever. Even those that don't think he's good enough to start would tell you he's the perfect squad player; he'll play anywhere he's asked to and give everything he's got and more and when he's left out of the side he doesn't complain at all.

Kolarov or Johnson would have given you a better veil of cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.