Which Adverts....

BigJoe#1

Really get on your nerves?

There are are and have been many for me. Of the current crop the insurance advert run presented by Paul Whitehouse (who is unfunny and really shite at accents - possibly the worst funny man ever) and who I refuse to name really grates on me BIG TIME!

Just found myself physically turning over when it came on.

Anyone else get this pure 100% dislike for products based on their adverts?

Go Compare, Moneysupermarket and Compare the market, all of whom have overplayed, overused their ads which were quite witty ideas at first, now just plain stupid and annoying.

Pigeonho said:
The trivago one with that woman acting all cute and clueless towards the camera. It makes my head itch with anger for some reason.
Jesus, a kindred spirit - that fucking advert makes my shit itch. As someone said above, I have to turn the telly over.

malg said:
Pigeonho said:
The trivago one with that woman acting all cute and clueless towards the camera. It makes my head itch with anger for some reason.
Jesus, a kindred spirit - that fucking advert makes my shit itch. As someone said above, I have to turn the telly over.
I'd probably have to falcon punch her if I ever met her.

BigJoe#1 said:
Really get on your nerves?

There are are and have been many for me. Of the current crop the insurance advert run presented by Paul Whitehouse (who is unfunny and really shite at accents - possibly the worst funny man ever) and who I refuse to name really grates on me BIG TIME!

Just found myself physically turning over when it came on.

Anyone else get this pure 100% dislike for products based on their adverts?

Staggered that you think that. I think he's one of the most talented comedy sketch show actors ever.
Roly Birkin QC is just genius.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlZFfXAUr2I[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.