Which Bookies pays best odds for Irish Lottery (3 numbers)

IM NOT REALLY HERE

Gonna start doing the Irish as my mum has won £600 twice in the last couple of weeks. So was wondering who pays best odds, i went into local Willy Hills and they pay "enhanced odds of 610/1" is that a permanent thing or a promotion?

Thanks in advance

William hills.....bet freds did an offer but that's expired now....I won 6k the year before.

Those odds are pretty good value. I do it on the 6 side so that rules out the bonus ball and get odds of 575/1 with the bonus is 300/1. They are all the same odds in the bookies over here. I do the UK lotto on Paddy Power get odds of 650/1 for the UK lotto on the 6 side. My numbers I do all the time are 3 , 11 , 21. So far this year I have only won once on the English lotto.

I am not too good on the maths side of things with regards to lottos. Which works out best the UK lotto @ 650/1 with 49 numbers or the irish @ 610/1 with 45 numbers?

Re: Which Bookies pays best odds for Irish Lottery (3 number

This is the website you want to use: <a class="postlink" href="http://comparethelotto.com/irish-lotto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://comparethelotto.com/irish-lotto</a>

It compares the odds from all the major bookies for 1-5balls.

I think betfred do but I'm not sure.

I'm thinking of starting to play it again. I stopped and my numbers came out in December.. missed out on a fecking grand !! gutted.

I'm a bit confused ... Leighton said he has 3 numbers ,don't have to pick 6 like the Uk lottery?
If I went into my local Corals can I just say to the cashier that I want a lucky dip and they will do it for me like my newsagent ?
Is it £2 a go ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.