Which centre half will we sign?

Which centre half will we sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank fuck we didn't land Koulibaly, that's all I'll say. Splashing huge money on a declining 29 year old was never, ever going to the answer. The club have stuck with their policy and rightly so.
Now I'm worried. I agree with this opinion. :(

So getting a gamble from Portugal is better? For about the same money.

£60 mill is not the same money and Benfica fans are devastated he is leaving. He's got everything required to succeed and is a leader. I'm over the moon at this signing tbh.

There were good quotes from Fonte on him.

Worth reading the full thread below

£60 mill is not the same money and Benfica fans are devastated he is leaving. He's got everything required to succeed and is a leader. I'm over the moon at this signing tbh.
It's also worth mentioning that this price is tied to getting £15m (€15m?) for Otamendi, which with the best will in the world, he's clearly not worth. If we signed Koulibaly, we'd probably also end up getting a few million for Otamendi, or sending him out on loan.

When the players fans are sad to see their player leave, it's always a very good sign.

When they cheer them out of the door....Worry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.