Which Design shall we fix?

Which of these Designed objects or services would you like to see redesigned?

• Toilet Brush (Hygiene issue, To low for people with disability or old age, knocked over by children)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Feeding children in term time (Tax payer, The children and parents.)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Round tin Cans (Gain space in cupboards for the householder, easier to open age and disability)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Pringles Tub (Planet-not recyclable, difficult to get to the bottom for most people)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Plasters (messy, fiddly for anyone with disability or old age also difficult for the user)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Train doors (always a panic that they are going to shut on you. disabled, old age or anyone)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Toaster (standard bread does not fit, messy from the bottom, effects all users)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

shilly8903

Just a follow up from my last question, I need a little more help with this poll please. Some of the suggestions I got back would not have been suitable on this instance as I have to make a prototype of my solution, these ones I believe will be doable on that front. Your help is greatly appreciated, I don't have any other social media so I have to bother you guys with this apologies and thanks.

First one has already been solved.

51gfPE7mc2L._AC_.jpg

Train doors shutting should not be a problem if you turn up for your train in good time.
I meant getting off them, maybe I'm just a nervous wreck. Its difficult because I probably cant think of an idea better than an electric door I was hoping that one doesn't get picked.

First one has already been solved.

51gfPE7mc2L._AC_.jpg
without researching it i figured this would have been invented, but that doesn't matter too much, there still minging I was thinking of one that sits inside the cistern if that's how you spell it or do away with it completely and something inside the toilet that cleans it better instead of just a flush. its actually a real hard assignment...

if anyone has any better ones I'm happy to add them to the poll, bearing in mind i have to make a prototype of some sort. I feel like giving up.

without researching it i figured this would have been invented, but that doesn't matter too much, there still minging I was thinking of one that sits inside the cistern if that's how you spell it or do away with it completely and something inside the toilet that cleans it better instead of just a flush. its actually a real hard assignment...
Flush the toilet before you shit in it.

Remember everyone this is just an assignment it the process of design thinking which is most important, you will not be seeing me on dragons den anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.