Which Ex City player is City 2015 missing?

Eastlander21

Slightly stolen from this weeks Blue Tuesday where Jimmy Wagg asked if you had the choice, which past City player would you have in today's team? They only gave it about 10 mins airtime and the studio guests said Shaun Goater and Kinky I think, Jimmy said Dave Watson - to play with Kompany.

Franny Lee was Peter Barnes choice - to play with Aguero.

I took it as who would best compliment the team at the moment, and not the usual Bell is better than Toure slant this sort of thing usually takes, so my choice is Mike Doyle.

I know the game has changed since his day but he could play holding midfield and centre half, a leader and a player that would definitely give us that steel that i personally think we lack / is missing at times. You know he would also "look after" players if the opposition went down that route too!

Dennis Tuert to play up alongside De Bruyne, Kun and Merlin (sorry Sterling)

Bosvelt in his prime would've been a major asset to this team; very underrated during his time here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.