Which game are you most looking forward to?

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Well with 2 days to go, which game are you most looking forward to?

Is it the Derby or is it the first CL fixture, for me I am looking forward to Arsenal at our place, I just think this fixture now has a real edge to it.
Even though we lost 0-3 at home last season we did put up a great effort.
So for me its the Gunners, what about you fellow Blues who are you looking forward to most.

Also I always enjoy Sunderland away and having a few beers in the tent behind the pub over the road from the S of L

glen quagmire said:
qpr away.

See you there.

Top 4 at home followed by Villa. Those fuckers really hate us and I can't wait to batter them again.

Hmmmm............. That's a toughie. I think each PL game will be as turbulent as any other of our games.

I'm very much looking forward to (hopefully) antagonising the likes of Barca. It'd be nice to see how our football weighs up amongst the European Elite.

zangatangring said:
Hmmmm............. That's a toughie. I think each PL game will be as turbulent as any other of our games.

I'm very much looking forward to (hopefully) antagonising the likes of Barca. It'd be nice to see how our football weighs up amongst the European Elite.
We didn't do to bad at Barca pre season a couple of years ago and that pre season game isn't often lost by them at home. Like you say a nice Semi Final win there in the CL would be very nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.