Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

The League Cup Final. I've been to every Wembley game that City have played in since 1969 and it was the first time I've been able to put my feet up & relax with half an hour to go.

Not a popular pick, no doubt, but...

Southampton

Our ability to get through what was a less-than-exemplary collection of performances and pull out a win in stoppage time is what convinced me we were going to go on and win the league. It wasn’t our first (or last) win at the death but the way the players reacted during the match (and at the full time whistle) showed what we are now made of: resilience, belief, togetherness, and grit. When you add those traits to astounding talent and intuitive management you have the recipe for success beyond our wildest dreams.

I still remember the absolute roar and release of anxiety in the stadium when Sterling’s shot went in—I was sat in 322 with a perfect angle to see the curl on the shot so was already jumping well out of my seat before it even made it past the keeper.
That was a great game, although it was ruined by some bloke in front of me in 322 who jumped out of his seat before the ball even got past the keeper, so I missed the goal... :-)

That winner against Southampton is my favourite moment of the season. I honestly think Pep fell in love with the club at that moment as daft as that sounds. The celebrations after beating Leicester in the Carabao a few weeks later were a highlight as well.

That was a great game, although it was ruined by some bloke in front of me in 322 who jumped out of his seat before the ball even got past the keeper, so I missed the goal... :-)
Served you right for being a bit too chatty with my missus!

There have been many but I think knocking Liverpool out of the CL would trump them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.