Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Enjoyed all win, lose or draw UNLESS Yaya played and i hated those few games

His time is over !! thanksyio and bye bye Yaya

Chelsea away was a quite awesome performance, total domination of the champions on their own patch when they were in good form.

Napoli away was very impressive as it laid down a marker to the rest of Europe that we had really arrived at the top level.

Rags at the swamp for me. When you are up and you simply milk the clock for the last 10-15 minutes and the scum can't even get possession, yet alone score. That match was one that the score was closer than the actual match. It was really the first time all season that you could see that the plastics really knew they were outclassed. Watching the ball go to the flag, stand there, kick it off them, throw in, keep it at the flag, kick off them, corner, keep in the corner, etc. Had two or three City players moving a few steps, two rags moving, and everybody else just standing around helpless. Probably the longest I've ever seen the broadcast not switch cameras from a non-traditional view during actual play. The side camera shot was the best shot on the pitch for what seemed like ages.

Dreams aren't just made by playing well, they are also made by crushing the soul and spirit of your enemies. This did both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.